Cleaning Your MTS Dermal Roller™
You may use denture tablets (in water) to clean the MTS Roller™. Denture tablets(i.e. Efferdent) contain enzyme cleansers which remove oils as well as reduce bacteria. In a plastic cup with a cotton pad placed at the bottom, use a half of denture tablet mixed with water, gently insert your roller and allow it to soak for 15-30 minutes.
How to clean with our cleaning tool kit:
Avoid dropping or resting your roller on a hard service--it will bend the bristles and your roller will no longer be safe to use.
- Open the cleaning tray and place the white cleaning pad in the larger half of the tray.
- Fill the cleaning tray rubbing alcohol and roll the roller into the pad with medium pressure.
- Leave the MTS Roller in the rubbing alcohol for about 15-minutes – ensure the roller drum is constantly wet with the alcohol.
- Gently use your brush to clean away any skin cells.
- After cleaning, gently rinse with tap water and return the roller to the protective case
- Allow it to air-dry.
- Replace the case lid until the next use.
Consult a pharmacist for the best advice for a sterilization solution.Never share your roller with another person--its a personal use item.
Storing MTS Dermaroller™
The MTS Roller is delivered in a protective case and sealed in a sterilized pouch. Tear open the pouch at the notch and discard. After each use (and cleaning) return the MTS Roller™ back to the protective case.
NOTE: Always treat the MTS Roller™ gently and avoid any contact with hard objects or surfaces. Replace all rollers that have been dropped.
Keep rollers out of reach of children and pets.
MTS Dermal Rollers for Micro Needling
Dermaroller skin roller Dermal Rolling
Victoria BC Canada
Vancouver Toronto Calgary
Dermal Integrity Skin Care Inc.